Wednesday, February 20, 2008

11lbs 5 oz



Dr put him on rice cereal but its been real trial and error so we finally switched him to oatmeal cereal and he seems to be doing pretty good on that. JAS pooped all by himself this morning, its such a great relief to me (and to him too id imagine :P) i hope it continues. A happy baby makes a happy mom :)




My doc gave me a clean bill of health when i had my appointment on V-day, after my first post pregnancy nookie i realized how paranoid i am of getting pregnant again. im definitely getting on some time of long term birth control. JAS is soooo high maintenance that i don't think i could handle another little one right now.




Josh's birthday is on Saturday, im not sure if we're doing anything or not it depends on if dad and A will watch him overnight. id love to go see a movie or eat or something. He's turning the big 25 and mentioned that the only thing he'd really planned is insurance shopping (how boring :|)

No comments: