Saturday, April 12, 2008

been a while

hes been sooo much more of a handful lately i cant seem to catch much of a break to post. ive slowly been feeling more like myself and i hope it keeps getting better and better. jas has been pretty good, growing like a weed of course. hes only 3 months old and his 3-6 month pj's are fitting just perfectly. he comes almost up to my hip when i stretch him out next to my leg :) things have been pretty strapped around here because josh's hours got cut back to 40 a week so no more OT. that 10+ hour loss means 200 dollars less a week for us which makes it hard to afford ANYTHING. otherwise things are pretty good around here, ill update again when i have more pictures i guess...for now here are a few and a video of my cutie pie :)














1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just had to buy Ashlee new PJ's because all of them were too small. They grow too fast!