Tuesday, March 31, 2009

lessons learned

so i learned some lessons last night

1. buspar doesnt need any help from the knonapin. i should drop down immediately.

2. taking unisom is not a good idea when starting a new medication

3. DONT put witch hazel in an infected ear if theres any indication it might be perforated. it will make the room spin and throw off your equilibrium for HOURS

4. waking up every 2 hours is a good idea for me. if i dont, my acid reflux will get too bad.

so, i took my klonapin with my buspar yesterday evening (since i am still weaning off the klonapin) and ended up feeling high. put witch hazel in my ear and couldnt walk or see straight. i felt like i was drunk and i thought i was going to end up puking from it. i took unisom before bed (since ive had to lately) and slept so deeply that i didnt move until 4 in the morning. when i woke at 4 it was with nausea and a horrible panic attack. my gut still feels gnawed, my entire body feels like i ran a marathon and my ear still hurts. go figure

No comments: