Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sigh

its been an emotionally exhausting 2 days. my psychiatrist is officially weaning me off of my klonopin. im glad she decided to let me, i dont want to be on it anymore. i want to have another child and this medication can cause birth defects...also i dont want to become addicted to a controlled substance that is sometimes considerd a street drug. i refuse to become that person. things blew up on my moms board. i dont think i will get over this any time soon. im so sad that a group of ladies that i considered my best friends could choose sides so fast once the can of worms is open. i dont feel betrayed like this often. on another note, a girl on deviantArt drew jordan in pastels, it came out really well. ill put it here. i will try again to get that video up, its so cute and i want to share it with you all.


No comments: