Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i found myself

my saving grace


sometimes the most obvious things are the hardest to find. music has always been my passion, i should have known that cutting music out of my life (unintentionally) would leave a part of my heart and soul missing. i will not forget again.

btw- this song was always one of my favorites. finally after not hearing it in over a year it brought my soul crashing back to my body. tears sprang in my eyes, a cleansing rain. click the eye for the song.

1 comment:

Alesha said...

I noticed I have been doing the same thing, so now I take my Zune to the grocery store when I get time alone (I know that sounds like it's lame that's my only time away, but whateva!). I listen to it in the car with one headphone in (our stereo is shot). Music IS really important!